I’ve created The Design Business Quickie to help interior designers make more money online so they can finally have time for the extra things in life. Like travel, family and treating yourself to a new pair of shoes (or 5?).
How Does The Design Business Quickie Work?
Every design business is different so I want to help you with your most urgent needs in terms of growing your business online.
You’ll select the topics where you need the most help – you and I will work together so you can make more money while working LESS.
I’m gonna share with you specific, strategic and no-fluff advice with you to help you grow your business. Using the topics below, choose a couple topics that you’d like to go over during our phone call. Each call will be 90 minutes.
Choose The Topics You Need Help On Below:
- Let’s don our detective caps to define your ideal client + what they truly want from you
- Outline or revise your world-rocking design service packages and prices so that give your clients exactly what they crave – and your ideal peeps can’t help but scoop up
- Chit chat about setting up your email list to gain hot leads and the strategy to keep them hot (hand-holding included
- Pick the perfect price point for your packages (read: one you love and your clients do, too) with my top secret pricing strategies
- Brainstorm your digital product and outline what you need to do to bring it to market and make money in your jammies
- Rock Facebook with my signature 2-Part system
- Slay Instagram with an easy to follow plan that has you snappin’ up those double taps
- Primp Your Pinterest page so you’re known for being a tastemaker (like duh!
- Come up with a plan to communicate with your clients so they not only “get” you, but can’t forget you
- Blogging brainstorm so you can finally nail down 6 months worth of blog topics, a posting schedule and get back to important shit like making money
- Create Your Digital Freebie That’ll Get You Your First 1000 Subscribers
- We’ll create your first Facebook ad from scratch so you can build your email list strategically
- Talk about how you should layout your website so it kicks ass – including deciding on a PERFECT layout for YOUR biz + how to collaborate with a web developer to make it all a reality
- Work on the killer copy for your website so your dream clients instantly feel like, “Dude, she gets me and I must buy this amazingness right NOW!”
- Do some basic SEO strategizing to get higher results on Google (‘cause your peeps need to be able to find you, ya dig?
- Cook up your unique, bad-ass brand that’ll have you pimpin’ yo’self all over the internet to attract your clients (no hooker boots required, unless you’re into that)
- Advice on the best technology for you to streamline your business and get it all done in less time
Claim Your Quickie Spot Below
I’m an avid reader of your posts and so look forward to your emails in my inbox because they are the bomb (phenomenal content and funny as hell!), but let me tell you that they’re nothing compared to the one-on-one personalized tips I got from you today. Now I feel like my blindfold has been taken off and I’ve gained much needed clarity on what changes I need to make to my biz so that I can land some clients. ~Julie Jamison
I wouldn’t hesitate to hire Alycia. There are a lot of people who do what she does and don’t know half as much. And besides, she’s a lot of fun to work with! In our time together she was very focused ~Laurel Bern
Alycia, you are brilliant! Thank you so much for sharing your time and your brain with me. It’s awesome how quickly your ideas flow. In what seemed like a (too) short time period, you helped me narrow down what I really need AND answered all my pressing questions. I’m ready to move forward FULL throttle! ~Nikki G.
Alycia’s candor and honesty about the realities of the interior design industry are refreshing! She knows just how to reach into my head, find out what’s holding me back from success, and bring those fears out into the light in a no-BS, totally loving, and uber-supportive way. I can honestly say I’m a much better designer and business-person after reading every little thing she’s put out into the world. ~Shawna H.
Tell her your most burning business problems and she’ll offer you thoughtful solutions and action steps in her signature “you’ve got this” style. It’s like every single blog post, newsletter, or D-Crew comment was written just for me. I swear! Every concern, question, fear that is floating in my mind has been addressed and handed back to me on silver platter with a note saying go kick some arse and here’s how. ~Kathy A.
I’m an expert at what I do. I’ve got the street cred. The experience. The skills. And the qualifications. However, we should probably give a group nod to the fact that I am not a licensed psychologist or health care professional, and my services don’t replace the care of psychologists or other healthcare professionals. (Though I do own a pretty impressive brown leather couch, thankyouverymuch.) With that comes the standard eye-glaze inducing disclaimer that, no, I cannot actually guarantee the outcome of our coaching efforts and/or recommendations on my website/blog/email series, and my comments about the outcome are expressions of (my very personal) opinion only. I can guarantee you this, however: I will do my best to coach you, and I’ll do everything in my power to help.
p.s. if you’d like to work on your entire business and take care of a lot of this stuff at once check out the Six-Figure Design Empire