If you been looking for Wecora reviews on their new hot-off-the-presses tool, you’re soooo in luck! Today I’m giving you a VIP tour around the New Wecora. Watch as I put together a quick project for my imaginary client, Snoop Dog AND hear my dog bark, too. Gotta love it!
- The design process is (and should be) collaborative. Wecora gets your clients into the design process right away by giving you the tool to essentially do a big ol’ brain dump, then ask for your client’s feedback.
- Wecora did a bunch of research and found how interior designers were using its tool as a decision maker. So you’ll be able to cut down the time making mood boards that are all pretty only to find out your client doesn’t like the direction and you’ve got to go back to the (digital) drawing board.
- Clients can vote on what they love and tell you their thoughts on each and every items you’ve selected for them.
- You also can create shopping lists like before, but you have more output options like PDFs and QB invoices. Score!
- This isn’t about making pretty boards that suck your time (and eat into your bottom line) but to put together a design quickly and easily.
- There’s a FREE option so sign up now using my special link!